Title 12: Banks and Banking
CHAPTER VI: FARM CREDIT ADMINISTRATION
SUBCHAPTER B: FARM CREDIT SYSTEM
PART 614: LOAN POLICIES AND OPERATIONS
Subpart H: Loan Purchases and Sales
614.4337 - Disclosure to borrowers.
When a loan or an interest in a loan other than a participation interest is sold with servicing rights, the disclosure shall be made to the borrower in accordance with this section:
(a) The selling institution shall disclose to the borrower at least 10 days prior to the borrower's next payment date;
(1) The name, address, and telephone number of the purchasing institution;
(2) The name and address of the party to whom payment is to be made;
(3) A description of the impact of the sale on statutory borrower rights after the sale;
(4) Any terms in the agreement that would permit a purchaser to change the terms or conditions of the loan.
(b) A Farm Credit System institution that purchases a loan or a non-participation interest therein shall not take any servicing action that adversely affects the borrower until it ensures that disclosure has been made to the borrower of:
(1) The name, address, and telephone number of the purchasing institution; and
(2) The address where the payment should be sent.