Title 12: Banks and Banking
CHAPTER IX: FEDERAL HOUSING FINANCE BOARD
SUBCHAPTER F: FEDERAL HOME LOAN BANK MISSION
PART 944: COMMUNITY SUPPORT REQUIREMENTS
944.1 - Definitions.
For purposes of this part:
Advisory Council means the Advisory Council each Bank is required to establish pursuant to section 10(j)(11) of the Act (12 U.S.C. 1430(j)(11)) and part 951 of this chapter.
CRA means the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977, as amended (12 U.S.C. 2901, et seq.).
CRA evaluation means the public disclosure portion of the CRA performance evaluation provided by a member's appropriate Federal banking agency.
Displaced homemaker means an adult who has not worked full-time, full-year in the labor force for a number of years and, during that period, worked primarily without remuneration to care for a home and family, and currently is unemployed or underemployed and is experiencing difficulty in obtaining or upgrading employment.
First-time homebuyer means:
(1) An individual and his or her spouse, if any, who has had no present ownership interest in a principal residence during the three-year period prior to purchase of a principal residence.
(2) A displaced homemaker who, except for owning a residence with his or her spouse or residing in a residence owned by his or her spouse, meets the requirements of paragraph (1) of this definition.
(3) A single parent who, except for owning a residence with his or her spouse or residing in a residence owned by his or her spouse, meets the requirements of paragraph (1) of this definition.
Long-term advance means an advance with a term to maturity greater than one year.
Restriction on access to long-term advances means a member may not borrow long-term advances or renew any maturing advance for a term to maturity greater than one year.
Single parent means an individual who is unmarried or legally separated from a spouse and has custody or joint custody of one or more minor children or is pregnant.
Targeted community lending has the meaning set forth in ? 952.1 of this chapter.
[67 FR 12850, Mar. 20, 2002]
This document cites
- U.S. Code - Title 12: Banks and Banking - 12 USC 1430 - Sec. 1430. Advances to members
- U.S. Code - Title 12: Banks and Banking - 12 USC 2901 - Sec. 2901. Congressional findings and statement of purpose
See other documents that cite the same legislation