Title 5: Administrative Personnel
CHAPTER I: OFFICE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
SUBCHAPTER B: CIVIL SERVICE REGULATIONS
PART 550: PAY ADMINISTRATION (GENERAL)
Subpart F: Computation of Pay for Biweekly Pay Periods
550.602 - Coverage.
(a) This subpart applies to?
(1) An employee in or under an agency, except an employee excluded by paragraph (b) of this section;
(2) The head of an agency;
(3) The head of a military department, as defined in 5 U.S.C. 102;
(4) A Foreign Service officer;
(5) A member of the Senior Foreign Service;
(6) A member of the Senior Executive Service; or
(7) A member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Drug Enforcement Administration Senior Executive Service.
(b) This subpart does not apply to?
(1) An employee on the Isthmus of Panama in the service of the Panama Canal Commission; or
(2) An employee or individual excluded from the definition of employee in 5 U.S.C. 5541(2), except employees excluded by 5 U.S.C. 5541(2)(ii), (iii), and (xiv) through (xvii) are covered by this subpart.
This document cites
- U.S. Code - Title 5: Government Organization and Employees - 5 USC 5541 - Sec. 5541. Definitions
- U.S. Code - Title 5: Government Organization and Employees - 5 USC 102 - Sec. 102. Military departments
See other documents that cite the same legislation