Title 45: Public Welfare
SUBTITLE B: Regulations Relating to Public Welfare (Continued)
CHAPTER XI: NATIONAL FOUNDATION ON THE ARTS AND THE HUMANITIES
SUBCHAPTER E: INSTITUTE OF MUSEUM AND LIBRARY SERVICES
PART 1185: GOVERNMENTWIDE DEBARMENT AND SUSPENSION (NONPROCUREMENT)
Subpart A: General
1185.145 - Does this part address persons who are disqualified, as well as those who are excluded from nonprocurement transactions
Except if provided for in Subpart J of this part, this part?
(a) Addresses disqualified persons only to?
(1) Provide for their inclusion in the EPLS; and
(2) State responsibilities of Federal agencies and participants to check for disqualified persons before entering into covered transactions.
(b) Does not specify the?
(1) IMLS transactions for which a disqualified person is ineligible. Those transactions vary on a case-by-case basis, because they depend on the language of the specific statute, Executive order, or regulation that caused the disqualification;
(2) Entities to which the disqualification applies; or
(3) Process that the agency uses to disqualify a person. Unlike exclusion, disqualification is frequently not a discretionary action that a Federal agency takes.