Title 6: Domestic Security
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
PART 13: PROGRAM FRAUD CIVIL REMEDIES
13.12 - Notice of hearing.
(a) When the ALJ receives the Complaint and answer, the ALJ will promptly serve a notice of hearing upon the Defendant in the manner prescribed by ? 13.8.
(b) Such notice will include:
(1) The tentative time and place, and the nature of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The matters of fact and law to be asserted;
(4) A description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(5) The name, address, and telephone number of the Representative of the Government and of the Defendant, if any; and
(6) Such other matters as the ALJ deems appropriate.