Title 44: Emergency Management and Assistance
CHAPTER I: FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
SUBCHAPTER A: GENERAL
PART 1: RULEMAKING; POLICY AND PROCEDURES
Subpart A: General
1.7 - Regulations agendas.
(a) The FEMA semi-annual agenda called for by Executive Order 12291 will be part of the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulations published in April and October of each year.
(b) In accordance with 5 U.S.C. 605, the regulatory flexibility agenda required by 5 U.S.C. 602 and the list of rules, if any, to be reviewed pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 610 shall be included in the FEMA semiannual agenda described in paragraph (a) of this section.
(c) The semiannual agenda shall, among other items, include:
(1) A summary of the nature of each major rule being considered, the objectives and legal basis for the issuance of the rule, and an approximate schedule for completing action on any major rule for which the agency has issued a notice of proposed rulemaking.
(2) The name and telephone number of a knowledgeable agency official for each item on the agenda; and
(3) A list of existing regulations to be reviewed under the terms of the Order and a brief discussion of each such regulation.
[46 FR 32584, June 24, 1981, as amended at 49 FR 33878, Aug. 27, 1984]
This document cites
- U.S. Code - Title 5: Government Organization and Employees - 5 USC 610 - Sec. 610. Periodic review of rules
- U.S. Code - Title 5: Government Organization and Employees - 5 USC 605 - Sec. 605. Avoidance of duplicative or unnecessary analyses
- U.S. Code - Title 5: Government Organization and Employees - 5 USC 602 - Sec. 602. Regulatory agenda
See other documents that cite the same legislation